You’re here to find ways to reduce the symptoms you experience with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I have done this and I want to share with you the ways that helped me do exactly that.
A big part of my coaching is helping people who have RA to get to a place where they experience fewer symptoms and (in some case, such as mine) lower disease activity and bring all your RA symptoms down to zero.
My coaching includes:
- Assessing the details of your RA situation
- Reviewing in detail your personal and family history with RA
- Reviewing in detail your existing steps to control your disease
- Reviewing my effective toolbox for helping control RA symptoms
- Establishing a baseline for what you might be able to do to help decrease your symptoms
- Establishing a solid plan and schedule
- Guiding you to establishing good habits to help keep you on track for long lasting changes
- Continued coaching sessions for a total of 12 bi-weekly sessions or continued coaching Sessions for however long you need support.
If you want to learn more, I am happy to talk with you. We can start out with a short consultation call that is completely risk-free. Think of it as a way for us to get to know each other better. I want you to feel as if you are in good hands, and I also want to have a better sense of your situation.
Free Supplementary Resources to help you control your RA Symptoms:
This article by Dr. Sara Ballantyne offers an excellent high-level introduction of the Autoimmune Protocol, which can be key in reducing the symptoms of RA as well as other related diseases and conditions.
On Ask Win today (Thursday, December 8, 2022), Best-Selling Author, Win C welcomes Amber Bariaktari. Amber is an Integrative Nutrition, Health, and Wellness Coach as well as a producer, writer, director for film.
Listen to our weekly Autoimmune Disease Support talk in a Clubhouse Room. Clubhouse is free to join and filled with ongoing active conversations relevant to you and your life.