Amber Bariaktari is a producer/writer/director/FX and VFX artist and supervisor in PNW and NYC. She is a producer/partner/social media director at Hellbender Media and is the owner of Bullet Dance Films. She is a member of Couch Film Collective and a member of Women in Film in Portland, Oregon helping women filmmakers and non-binary filmmakers. She is a member of Metro East Community Media. She is also a model and an artist model.
She is a RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Warrior (first diagnosed at 10 years old with RA) and advocate and is quite knowledgeable about RA. She is an unschooling mom secular unschooling her 10-year-old daughter and unschooling advocate. She is a gentle peaceful positive only attachment parent and advocate and quite knowledgeable on the subject and vocal about it.
Shorts and Features as of Aug 2021:
In pre-production as of Aug 2021:
- TRUE LOVE (short horror film) starring Tara Walker. Written and produced by Edward Martin III, cinematography by Mike Lindberg, and directed by Amber Bariaktari. Coming soon from Bullet Dance Films and Hellbender Media.
In development as of Aug 2021:
- Heceta Head lighthouse documentary and reenactment ghost story Written and produced by Amber Bariaktari, in collaboration with Jeremiah Kipp. Heceta Head Lighthouse documentary is telling the story about the Oregon lighthouse and its surrounding area. Heceta Head Lighthouse reenactment ghost story film tells the story of the ghost sightings throughout the years and guests who’ve stayed at the Light Keeper’s house which is now a bed and breakfast.
In Post-Production as of Aug 2nd, 2021:
- SEEDS (short horror film) starring Craig Ouellette. Written, produced, shot, and edited by Edward Martin III. Directed by Amber Bariaktari. Coming soon from Bullet Dance Films, Hellbender Media, and Craigofilm.
Scripts as of Aug 2021:
Truth behind the Smile (feature script) is currently being written. A woman seeks out a serial killer to be killed by him. Written by Amber Bariaktari, Director Jeremiah Kipp is attached to direct.
Bone Cold (feature script) is submitted to the Female Voices Rock Film Festival. Written by Amber Bariaktari, director Jeremiah Kipp is attached to Direct.
Film Festivals as of July 2021:
- Earthsong (short horror film) starring Kristin Barret and Jason Reynolds, written, directed, and edited by Edward Martin III, cinematography by Logan Reynolds, and produced by Amber Bariaktari premiered at the Portland Horror Film Festival this year. Earthsong is part of our Rose City Underground web series and is from Bullet Dance Films and Hellbender Media.
- 60 Seconds to Die monster segment written by Amber Bariaktari, directed by Jeremiah Kipp.
- Crave writer Amber Bariaktari, directed by Jeremiah Kipp.
– for more visit Amber Bariaktari on IMDB